GIDP Faculty - Awarded Regents' Honor
Professors: Thomas W. Swetnam, Thomas Bever, and Diana Liverman were recently recognized as Regents’ Professors.
- Thomas W. Swetnam – member: Arid Lands Resource Sciences and Global Change
Dr. Swetnam is one of two named as Regents” Professor effective July 1, 2012 by the Arizona Board of Regents. He is a professor and director of the premier center for research and education in the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the UA and is among the world's leading scientists in dendrochronology, or tree-ring research. Read more.
- Thomas Bever – member: Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, and Second Language Acquisition & Teaching.
- Diana Liverman – member: member: Arid Lands Resource Sciences and Global Change
Thomas Bever is a research professor of linguistics, and Diana Liverman, co-director of the Institute of the Environment and professor in the School of Geography and Development, were honored during an induction ceremony last Fall 2011. Read more.
- American Indian Studies
- Applied Biosciences
- Applied Mathematics
- Arid Lands Resource Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cancer Biology
- Cognitive Science
- Entomology & Insect Science
- Global Change
- Physiological Sciences
- Remote Sensing & Spatial Analysis
- Second Language Acquisition & Teaching